Indian + Mexican, Persian + Greek, I LOVE fusion meals. And one of my favorite (super easy to make) Italian + Thai fusion recipes is my Thai Sweet Potato Pizza.
If you’re like me + crave comfort-foods that your body will have an easy time digesting, you’re going to want to look at this.
PLANT-BASED RECIPE:: Thai Sweet Potato Pizza
* Pre-made Pizza crusts (may be substituted to suit your dietary needs)
* 1 Large Sweet Potato (Pre-baked & Sliced)
* 1 Medium Red Onion (Sliced Thin)
* 1 Bunch of Cilantro (Diced)
* 6 Large Mushrooms (Sliced)
* 1 Jar of Satay Sauce (If not homemade, I recommend Thai Kitchen’s)
* 3 Cups of Cheese or Cheez (About 1.5 Cups per each pizza)
* Marinate the sweet potatoes in about 1/4 of the jar of Satay sauce
* Prepare your crust (Follow whatever instructions come with your choice)
* Spread the remaining sauce over the crust
* Layer the #pizza with the ingredients, as desired
* Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 400 degrees