NO MORE NARCISSISTS is an online support group, and intuitive mentoring program,
designed to help educate, heal, and bring peace and clarity to narcissistic intimate partner abuse survivors.
Hi there ~
If you’re a victim or survivor of narcissistic abuse, I’m glad you’ve found your way to my website, and this information.
I believe the reason we attract narcissistic partners and toxic relationships is because of old wounds that we’re carrying in our soul or psyche. And that when we better understand the dis-ease of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), and how we got caught up in a relationship with someone who has it, we not only heal ourselves from the trauma of our abuse but, we also clear out any old wounds that allowed something like this to happen to us in the first place.
While you need to know that it’s not your fault that you were abused or got involved with a narcissist, now that you’re here, it is your responsibility to heal yourself, and take care of you. And I’ve created this group program to help you do it.
If you were involved with a narcissist chances are…
* Your self-worth, self-esteem, and confidence are shot, and you no longer believe yourself to be the amazing person you thought you were before you got involved with this person.
* You now question your sanity – constantly asking yourself what parts of your relationship were real, and which parts were just the illusions they were selling you.
* You have flashbacks of certain conversations, behaviors, and situations that keep haunting you – often at the worst times, causing negative and uncontrollable emotional responses to come up to the surface.
* You no longer feel like taking care of yourself in a healthy and productive manner. And your eating habits, fitness routine, and self-care practices have all taken a nose dive.
* You have some form of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), and the words and behaviors of other people can trigger you to anger, lash out, or respond in ways that are disproportionate to what is actually taking place in front of you.
* When you’re not engaged in work or other activities, you find yourself in a depressed state, not really wanting to participate in life. In other words, you’re just going through the motions, doing what you have to do to survive.
* You sometimes find yourself missing the person you thought they were, wondering if leaving was the right thing, or if you should have stayed and worked harder to fix things.
If this sounds like you, I want you to know, you’re not alone…
The truth is being involved with a narcissist can be a crazy making, life draining, and soul depleting experience. You feel like you’re on a roller coaster, in the dark, not able to see what twists and turns are coming next.
Because of their lack of conscience, narcissists can lie, cheat, steel, and manipulate people without ever blinking an eye, which can make you question your reality, including other people and situations, not related to your relationship. Their ability to twist things, and project their negativity and shortcomings on to you can leave you feeing scared and unbalanced, as the unpredictable ups and downs of your relationship leave you clueless as to how to prepare yourself to handle them.
The good news is, all of the abuse and trauma you experienced, all the wounds you’re carrying, and all the negative things you’re thinking and feeling are healable. And, even though it probably doesn’t feel like it in this moment, you can turn your pain, suffering, and this situation into one of your greatest life lessons. Making you stronger, wiser, and even more powerful than you could ever have been without it.
I created NO MORE NARCISSISTS because it’s something I wish I would have had when I started my own healing process. You see, I am not only an Intuitive Empath + Healer, but I am also a narcissistic abuse survivor. So I know first hand exactly what it’s like to be where you are. And I won’t just be offering hypothetical solutions and textbook theories on how to get you through the process. But rather spiritual insights, and real-world advice and techniques, to help you heal your heart and mind, so you can get back to being healthy and happy.
You can read more about my story HERE!
I am here to guide and support you through the high and lows, and the milestones that are all part of the healing process. And I created this group program as an affordable option to help you through, as I am altogether too aware that narcissists not only drain your energy but, they can also drain your bank account.
So, take a minute to imagine this…
* While your family and friends don’t understand, and might be wondering why you just can’t get over it, you now have a group of people who get what you’re going through. And can support you during your healing and grieving process.
* Instead of questioning what happened to you, and feeling lost and in the dark about what was going on in your relationship, you now have a clear understanding of who your abuser really was, and how you were conned into this situation.
* Stopping the flashbacks, insomnia and emotional meltdowns, because you have the understanding and tools to help you self-soothe, until this experience is nothing more than a distance memory.
* Rather than eating, drinking, binge watching Netflix or internet surfing to numb out your depression and pain, you feel motivated to participate in life with enthusiasm again.
* Feeling clear and confident in the fact that there was nothing you could have done to heal your partner, make things better, or love them enough to fix your relationship.
* Restoring your self-esteem and confidence, as you learn how to release limited ideas about your own worthiness, so you never find yourself in a situation like this again.
So now the question is, how will this program help you get there?
NO MORE NARCISSISTS is an on-going support group and mentoring program that you can join and quit any time, according to your needs, on your healing journey.
Here is what the program consists of :
Live Videos :: Every Wednesday I go live with a 20-30 minute video to support you with your healing process. Videos cover a wide range of topics from “How + Why They Targeted You” to “Being Codependent + Your Childhood Programming”. Each live video will end with a Q+A session, where you’ll have the chance to ask me your toughest “I’m Stuck!” questions, so you can get the answers that you’re seeking.
* These live sessions will take place in a private “No More Narcissists” Facebook group, and then will be archived on my website, so you can watch the replays as many times as you wish, as long as you’re a member, at your own convenience.
Weekly Calls :: Each Friday I will be getting on a call with a guest expert in the areas of narcissism, abuse, self-love, relationships, health, spirituality, and healing. These calls will be recorded, and will also be archived on my site, so you can listen to them as your schedule permits.
Exercises + Resources :: Every Monday you will receive an email from me with either an exercise, worksheet or resources to help keep you on track. Exercises may include anything from self-care and self-love routines, to written mindset training. And resources may include books or products that I believe will help assist you with your healing process.
Private Support Group :: As a paying member of “No More Narcissists” you will be added to a private Facebook support group where you can connect with other survivors from around the globe, so you can share your stories, and support each other, and celebrate your milestones and successes.
– – AND THERE IS ONE MORE THING – –
Spotlight Mentoring :: Twice a month, I will select a group member to do a 30-45 minute, private and anonymous coaching call, which will be recorded, so everyone can benefit, and see that none of your are alone in the process.
* Please note, you do not have to participate in the spotlight calls, if you’re a more private person.
– – FAQ – –
I just registered, but have not received a confirmation?
It may take a bit to confirm your registration. Please be patient. And to make sure all of my emails show up in your inbox, please whitelist me. This way, you won’t miss a thing.
How do I cancel if I’m healed, and ready to move on?
Please know, you may cancel anytime. Just inform us at least 15 days before your next billing date so in order to not be charged for the next billing cycle.
How does billing work?
No More Narcissists is a monthly subscription based product that you purchase through Paypal. Your first payment will be due the day you sign up. From there, you will be billed every month on the day you enrolled.
I have a question that is not listed on this page.
If you have a question you don’t see answered here, please email us at mckean . morgan @ gmail . com (no spaces), and I will get back to you as soon as possible.